Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Apartment searching tomorrow!

So this is still unreal to me!! I am leaving tomorrow morning to head out to Chicago to apartment hunt with my cousin, Stacie :) I already have an idea of the place I want to look at...it's called The Flamingo Apartment and its a penthouse studio!! How adorable, right?? I am in SUCH a good mood! Ready to get out of the city and do big things for myself! Still praying that I am selected for the internship at Harpo! BUT, I won't be sad if they don't call me right away! I am just ready to make my money!! BUT I am not gonna lie, I am ready to dive in head first to the media and entertainment scene in the Chi, so hopefully I will make some great connections...

It's still unbelievable that i am about to move from Lexington, Kentucky to Chicago! woot woot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are amazing.