Wednesday, July 29, 2009

a diamond in the rough....

His name is nathan ward, also known as ;nemo; and he is fucking talented. eccentric kind of style, extremely polite and gives off an "independent success story" vibe. He is a beast on the drums, freestyle connoisseur, trendy threads AND rugged edges. I really do like him, and I don't know why. His music isn't my style completely, but I can tell that he loves it, is passionate for the art and extremely driven. this kid is going somewhere.


The way he picks up the beat to any song when djnine6 drops the beat, its as if the music notes are rolling down his arms, into his fingers and releasing the melody through his grip of the drumsticks.

He asked me if I was intersted in becoming his manager/publicist because someone suggested me to him, and his timing couldn't be any worse...(just got the job in chi)...I told him I would absolutely love to support him, but due to my situation, I can't. BUT I will find him at least one gig in Chicago that will be worth his while.

Look out world, this kid will be something. I feel it.

Download nemo's "Elevator Music" here

No comments: