Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I DID IT!!!!!!! God is SO GOOD!

CHICAGO, HERE I COME!!!!!




I did it! I got the job in Chicago!
AND....I applied for internships at Harpo, Productions! I mean, it's like my life is finally beginning!

The Human Resources Dept. called me yesterday (Tuesday, July 27th) and offered me the position. OF COURSE BUT my first day is AUGUST 10th~meaning I have to be moved into my home August 8th!

I am so afraid, I can't believe that I am about to move to Chicago, Illinois... I mean come on, I am from Glasgow, Kentucky...population: 2,000!!!

I am absolutely overwhelmed with emotion, but I am literally going in head first. I am working like a mad man right now, but I am grinding for this money so nothing can hold me back.

My mind is sooo scatterbrained right now (probably because I am high hehehe) but I can't wait to blog tommorrow about my ADVENTURE TO CHICAGO!!!

Night night!

No comments: