Monday, July 20, 2009

Relating to Adele....

Should I give up? Or should I just keep chasing pavements? Even if it leads no where....(Adele)

It's been hard for me, recently, since my last blog. I think that I have been slowly losing my mind. Waking up everyday, and realizing that I am still in Lexington, Kentucky with no money, no job, and waiting on my calling. I guess I don't have any patience, but I am so ready to do what I do best.

Another thing that I have been battling sooo hard recently is my self-confidence and weight, but that's for another blog.

I just wanted to post this song because I think it's amazing. Adele's voice is so tender and soul touching, and the theme for this song is perfect for me right now at this time in my life.

Adele-Chasing Pavements



Check out her latest song as well, Hometown Glory.....this relates to me regarding my dreams getting to the city and making it big....this chick is RAW :)

No comments: