Monday, July 20, 2009

Major KUDOS to THIS chick right here....





My girl put me on a web site that I have been addicted to since the first moment I layed eyes on it. Believe it or not, a chick by the name of Monica did the smartest shit any blogger could do this day and age.

Now, what girl doesn't fantasize about being with mainstream rappers/professional athletes/actors like Drake, Red Man, Aaron Carter, Young Jeezy or Trey Songs or for those eccentric bitches, Dwele or Common?? Personally, I have a very detailed imagination and on some nights instead of going out with my girls or kickin' it w. my boyfriend, I would rather stay at home and "play..." Curl up on the couch, play some Drake in the background and let my imagination run wild. I fantasize about Shia LeBeouf, Evan Ross, many more, but most of all, Aubrey Drake Graham (saving that blog for another day).

Ms. Monica decided to start a blog, where girls who have had a sexual experience with a celebrity can post up their encounter on her blog, details and all. And when I say DETAILS, down to the nitty gritty.

I love it because, I don't give a damn who you are, chicks are too shy (and I am one of them) to open up and claim that they would be a groupie for one night, just to have that amazing sexual experience with someone that you know you can't have.

The fascinating part about this web-site, is that you don't know if the stories are real or fake, but it doesn't matter, because the freaky text that is used to describe these sexual encounters are enough to keep girls (closet freaks, especially) wide eyed and glued to the screen.

IF Ms. Monica is making all of these stories up and posting them, saying that other people send them in, then she is a fucking genius. I would then label her the modern-day, younger-version of Zane, author of The Sex Chronicles. Zane gave it to you the way you want it, but too shy to ask for it. Dirty words that classy girls are too embarrassed to even say.

However, if she is accepting stories from "groupies" or chicks, then she is still a fucking genius. Once again, I can't express enough how regular chicks WISH they could have groupie experiences, just too pride-ish (I know it's not a word) or "better than that" to admit it. Personally, I wish there was a different term for girls who have just had a one/two/three night experience with a celebrity compared to chicks who go out on a mission to bounce between celebrities. Those, I consider groupies because they need the consistent label to get them aroused.

So MY WOMAN OF THE YEAR, is Ms. Monica, founder of Backstagepazz.com, Tales of a Groupie. Thank you, Monica, for creating such an interesting blog, not being afraid of taking it there and putting these guys (hell, even chicks, Nicki Minaj is on there, too!!) on blast and giving us AMAZING material to get caught up in. Major, MAJOR KUDOS!!!

1 comment:

tee said...

Lol right? Go her. I first saw it when it was linked to another site. Its pretty addicting & funny. I mean u don't know if its fake or not but its still good lol.

fiercetastic.blogspot.com
-tee